It's been close to 3 weeks that my baby sis has torn her ligament in her leg.
Swells, bruising, cast, crutches and all.
It's so traumatising for her in the midst of it all, where we all rushed to see her that morning and brought her to A & E of NUH.
"Torn ligament, with the ankle bone jutting out", declared the doctor.
I was so thankful that we din heed my dad's advice to immediately bring her to the Chinese sinseh, cos the moment me and my mum saw the foot, it's more than just a normal sprain...
Today, I helped her put the bandage onto her foot after my mum applied "Zheng4 Gu2 Shui3" after what was like the umpteenth time and it has a very pungent smell.
She winced.
Pain indescribable. My heart ached.
I bandaged for her and actually stole a prayer for her when my mum finally retreated to the room.
Tears rolled down her cheeks. Was it pain from the massaging of the foot or could there be a faintest hint that she was touched by the prayer?
It really hurts when someone you really love and care for break down in tears in front of you. I feel like crying with her.
God, only You know and You heal. Please restore her back to health, straighten her ankle and let her walk again. I pray for her that she would not go through the experience of operating on her foot and she would be able to do sports again. I hope and I pray that she would be close to Christ through this period of time. Help my baby, O Lord! Amen!
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment