Monday, August 29, 2005

Boo Boo 3

29th August 2005

Boo Boo 3

Can you believe it? I can’t believe I am going through my days like that God must be laughing at me now...terribly...Ask Mingzhu and I am known for the many boo boos i created all the years that she known me..…today felt like wearing this light –white skirt which I bought from Hong Kong…went to meet Lee for lunch today at Bugis.

She wanted to pass me a package to send to her sister in Shanghai..hey you all reading this, note that I have a 75% discount in sending stuff…its really worth it!! J I can help you all send stuff next time man!

So then, she wanted to buy some really delicious mooncakes from Raffles Hotel so both of us wearing skirts and heels mind you, lugged the package to Raffles Hotel then Lee practically swept the whole counter!! Muahahah she bought the champagne flavoured mooncakes which were so yummy! We walked back , Lee carried the mooncakes and me the package so our hands were pretty much full…then while walking the distance from Raffles Hotel to Bugis again and passing by National Library when strong winds suddenly BLEW UP our skirts!! Lee went, “Chun1 Guang1 Zha4 Xie4” terrible…we were super unglam and really stuck there by the roadside very helpless…trying very hard to use the mooncakes and package to pin our skirts down….

Finally Lee and me decided to grab our skirts tighter and walk with whatever we are holding, so imagine with me, Two OLs, with make-up on, heels and all, grabbing tightly to one end of their skirts while a super strong wind kept blowing up their skirts…carrying lots of things crossing the traffic junction at Bugis…what a sight….

No comments: