Dear God,
Today is my Pay day YAY! I wanna pray a prayer of blessings for all this people whom I have become part of the family .
Lord, I will like to pray for my parents especially my father who has been working even though he's supposed to be retired. Lord may You strengthen them and keep them safe. Bring joy in their hearts that they may experience You, make their hearts open up to You so that I will be able to overcome their preceived notions they ever had of You and Lord let Your love touch them! Lord, I thank You for such sweet parents who sacrificed a lot to take care and to manage this whole household. What more can we ask for except for their salvation and joy in their lives also.
Lord, I pray for my sisters, Kerri and Jiaxin, Lord may You restore the love of Christ in my sister, Kerri's heart again, may You allow her to experience You once more and not be swallowed up by the fame and the temptation that the world has to offer. Lord, You know that we all are weak and we are fallible. Please Lord, I intercede for her that You would bring her back, help her see the goodness that can come from serving You and Your people instead of serving the world. Lord for my youngest sister, i pray that you create more and more chances for me to interest her about Christ and about Your saving Grace. Lord I pray that my life serves also as a living testimony for that she would not be stumbled by my habits and of her expectations of me...
Lord, I pray for my "Auntie" Marie, Lord Thank You for bringing such a sweet person to look after so many years of my life...she's indispensible! what can our household do without her? She has been a good support to my life and a good listener to me, all my growing up woes and pains throughout the years. May You Lord continue to strengthen her heart and her spirit as she serves in our household and keep her joyful as always. May You also look after her family members back in her home country of Phillipines and bless them with good crops and produce.
Lord, I pray for my grandma, who's yet to be saved Lord. She already been attending some dialect services Lord. I pray that You help make sense to her and not make her so skeptical as she has had a hard life. You alone can bring joy and salvation to her life and I pray that You her find meaning in her life no matter how many years that she has left. I pray for her health too that despite her having to take a lot of pills, may You strengthen her body, her legs to walk around and her heart to wanting to learn English despite her age. May she experience Your love too in the times where I can share to her and may You create chances for me to share to her.
Lord I pray for my shepherds, past, present and future? Lord, You appointed shepherds over me that I may grow in knowledge and love for You. Help me Lord to submit to them willingly and give me a heart to want to grow and listen. Lord, i know this underlying pride in my lives for thinking that I know a lot of things but in actual fact a lot of them are head knowledge and I do not put them into practice. I pray for my current shepherd, Kim now that You would strengthen our relationship and anoint her in ways that she may speak to me. help her more and more to dare to speak into my life and not to be afraid of me (hahahah). Lord help her to admonish me just like the verse in Colossians 1:28, where she would teach me well and admonishing and proclaiming the Word of Christ in my lives. Give her wisdom to handle all the situations that may come her way, help her not become affected by what people say or the things that might happen to put her down. Lord, Lord, I pray for Your mercy upon her frail body Lord! Drive out all the tiredness in her body everytime, Heal her of her gastric, her tiredness and also her throat. All these ailments really do prevent her from serving You fully Lord. I pray and intercede for her life too that she may sense Your presence more and more and be able to grow stronger in faith in You! I pray also in the point that she has written down Lord that she wants to share to her parents, especially to her father, Lord anoint her lips that she may share impactfully and plainly to them that they may understand!
Lord, You have said in Acts Lord that when we believe in the Lord, we and our household will be saved! Lord we want to claim this promise and see it come to pass! Thank you for having such a sweet sister over my life!
Lord, I pray for the leaders over in my group, Caizhu, Cryst and Guang Rong, Lord, anoint your leaders that You have placed over us Lord! strengthen them against any spiritual attacks and help them walk close to You at all times. GIve them a bigger capacity to love even in the most difficult situations, Lord You are great! You blessed them with great wisdom and kindness towards all of us in the group. Lord, i pray that we will be a good support to our leaders and in everyway humbly submit to them, and gently clarify if we are not sure in any thing. Lord give me a heart to always wanting to learn from them, learn from their lives, and give me aheart of obedience. Lord I pray also that You watch over these shepherds of Your flock that through them You will allow them and bring them many more people to come to know You Lord. The end times are near and Lord bring them to people who needs to know You Lord! Lord, i pray also at all times that the leaders will place more and more of themselves at Your feet and that You will illuminate more instead of themselves.
Lord, i will like to pray for the other members in the unit Lord,
Dennis
Poy
Sandy
June
Peiling
Mingzhu
Jiawei
ShiMing
Lyndi
Yicheng
Lawrence
Jingyu
Vincent
Shuwei
Bernard
Yuk Kuan
John
Pei Key
Li Xiong
Ruizhi
to be continued...
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment