Read this somewhere...can't really remember where...realise that I have been unknowingly build myself castles in the air.. be it my abilities or knowledge or just simply being pleased with myself...
Somehow God kept showing me verses these few weeks to love Him , The One, it makes all sense, to keep my heart humble and to look to Him! I realise that once again how small i am and how unworthy and how He IS actually in charge and not me...
Felt really blessed by these few words....should be from the Daily Bread bah...
"Man is happy when he has a utensil that remains whole and is saddened when it breaks. GOD on the other hand, whose most cherished possession is a man's heart, delights when it is broken in humility." ~ Anonymous
Think after i read this passage I teared..cos how true it is...when my first violin broke how sad i was i kept crying...but then my heart is not broken enough for God! Dear Lord Jesus, Take my heart and make it Yours! Let me restore this first love that I have in You again, mighty, wonderful God!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen!! i 'm blessed by the words. Thank God for his words. :) and thanks God for you. :)
Post a Comment